Monday, December 19, 2011

May 26, 2012

In 159 days I will marry the best man I've ever met. He literally takes my breath away. Its taken a lot to get here, and im just so happy we have endured everything to get to where we are today. I can honestly say that I am more in love today than I have ever been.

Now, enough with the sentimental stuff. :p

Today I feel like eloping.
Don't get me wrong, I love planning and dreaming about our cute back yard rustic wedding. But.... I don't love the logistics and I especially don't love the cost. Wouldn't it be just fantastic to escape into the woods and come out as husband and wife?? ....and then we could have a party afterwards. Later.

But I know how upset our families would be.

I just want to be able to have a beautiful wedding AND honeymoon AND apartment... and not be in debt up to our eyes. Dare to dream, right?

We'll see.



love,
The future Mrs. Carey.


No comments:

Post a Comment